THE BASICS OF
This infographic answers 4 fundamental questions about SMSFs –
- What is a SMSF?
- What are the 5 rules that define an SMSF?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an SMSF?
- What is the structure of an SMSF?
The Top 10 Reasons to Set Up a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
A self-managed superannuation fund is a retirement fund that is set up for between one and four people. The members of the fund also act as the trustees, meaning that they have discretion over all decisions and actions of the fund, whilst being accountable for compliance within the Australian Tax Office’s (ATOs) regulations. After reading this eBook you will understand;
- The main advantages that SMSFs can offer that other super funds cannot
- The different investments that can be purchased by a SMSF
- The tax advantages that a SMSF can offer
- The cost of setting up and running a SMSF
- How a SMSF can reduce fees