What to Expect During Your Call
Here are some of the outcomes you can expect from the confidential discussion:
- We’ll discuss the key responsibilities of setting up a SMSF, including the roles of Trustees and Directors.
- We’ll discuss key concepts like compliance, administration, audit, tax and fees.
- Time frames and required documentation to get setup.
- The pros and cons of buying property inside super.
- Commercial vs. residential property.
- We’ll simplify the complex legal and compliance requirements and make them easy to understand.
- We’ll answer all your questions.
- If you’re ready to move forward, we’ll show you how to take the next steps.
In addition, via the SMSF Loan Experts we will:
- Calculate how much you can borrow and assess your superannuation borrowing capacity.
- Discuss your borrowing options across a variety of SMSF lenders.
By the end of this Discussion, you’ll fully understand whether SMSF Property Investment is right for you, and how to go about investing in property using your super.